Revenue and Business Operations Leader
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced leader to manage several functions within the GTM Strategy & Operations team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing revenue and business operations and requires a mix of sales strategy, process leadership, sales optimization and business support. The ideal candidate is highly organized, a strong communicator, and enjoys solving complex problems that require an integrated cross-functional understanding of how technology and people combine to deliver Addepar's software and services to our clients.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $157,000 - $294,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the strategic vision of revenue operations as well as the day to day workload including prioritization of inbound requests and critical initiatives.
- Lead the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of processes, methodologies, and tools to increase sales productivity, operational efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Responsible for the ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of the technology systems used by the GoToMarket (GTM) teams daily such as CPQ, CLM, and SFDC
- Ensure data accuracy, completeness, and consistency across all GTM systems and tools, including CRM, CPQ, and other relevant applications.
- Partner with the Business, Services & oversee Sales Ops team leads to streamline processes and policies for greater efficiency
- Manage the sales operations technology budget and vendor relationships, including negotiating contracts and ensuring service level agreements are met.
- Overall management and execution of Salesforce-related infrastructure changes and records management
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams (e.g., Sales, Finance, Services, HR, Legal, etc.) to build robust cross-functional processes and support cross-team handoffs acting as project owner
- Evaluate, select, implement and integrate technology tools into a solution to support key business unit partners, address architectural gaps or technical debt, and ensure solutions adhere to platform best practices
- Responsible for the day-to-day progression and documentation of projects implemented to achieve operational efficiency goals - Participate in projects to document requirements, scope solutions, and develop solutions
- Develop and deliver internal training on processes and best practices
- Lead a team of analysts/admins to support the overall GTM technology stack and process roadmap
Who You Are
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in systems and business process operations.
- Prior experience in SaaS software industry is required and financial services industry is a plus.
- Understanding of sales processes and implementation of Salesforce.com
- Highly collaborative style with strong influence skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; a sense of urgency
- Experience with data management and data migration principles and application
- Certified Salesforce Administrator. Experience with CPQ and CLM software.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to collect and analyze data and translate into business insights.
- Proven ability to connect data from multiple sources, summarize and suggest next steps.
- Ability to work well with others, motivate other team members, and thrive in a dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Change management experience ensuring adoption of critical initiatives and changes in business processes
- Sets goals and achieves scheduled deadlines.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field. MBA a plus.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills plus strong presentation skills.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?