Network Relations Consultant - Metro NY Area
We exist for American workers and their employers -- who are the backbone of our economy. That is where Centivo comes in -- our mission is to bring affordable, high-quality healthcare to the millions of Americans who struggle to pay their healthcare bills.
Centivo is looking for a Provider Network Relations Consultant to join our team!
As a Provider Network Relations Consultant, you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth onboarding experience for our providers as they join our proprietary network. The successful candidate will be responsible for educating and re-educating providers as needed to ensure compliance with contract policies and parameters, plan design, compensation process, technology, policies, and procedures. Additionally, the Provider Network Coordinator will be responsible for monitoring service capabilities and collaborating cross-functionally to ensure that the needs of constituents are met and that escalated issues related but not limited to, claims payment, contract interpretation or parameters, and accuracy of provider contract or demographic information are resolved.
What you’ll do:
Working under guidance of the Director Provider Relations, you will:
- Coordinate outreach and ensure providers have a smooth onboarding experience as they join our proprietary network.
- Educate and re-educate providers as needed to ensure compliance with contract policies and parameters, plan design, compensation process, technology, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor service capabilities and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure that the needs of constituents are met.
- Resolve escalated issues related but not limited to, claims payment, contract interpretation or parameters, and accuracy of provider contract or demographic information.
- Work with provider partners to ensure high quality and current provider data.
You should have:
- Ability to travel to local provider sites.
- You don’t need 40+ years of experience (although we believe that 2+ of relevant healthcare experience is helpful)
- That previous experience should have been working with and interacting with healthcare providers and facilities
- Salesforce (or similar application) experience
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- You enjoy being a team player, but not afraid to work independently when needed.
- And although it’s not required, we’d love it if you have relevant experience presenting virtually
This is a work from home position that requires local travel to healthcare provider sites in the NYC Metro and surrounding areas.
To determine our range, we consider as many of the following data points as are available to us: external market salary survey data, internal data in terms of comparable roles and our budget for the position. Compensation is both an art and a science (as is negotiating a salary for a new job at a new company!), so what we have posted is our good faith estimate of what we expect to pay. We encourage candidates to apply for positions that are of interest and share their desired salary. We consider that as an additional data point, along with candidate skills and qualifications as part of our process.
Who we are:
Centivo is an innovative health plan for self-funded employers on a mission to bring affordable, high-quality healthcare to the millions of working Americans who struggle to pay their medical bills. Anchored around a primary care based ACO model, Centivo saves employers 15 to 30 percent compared to traditional insurance carriers. Employees also realize significant savings through our free primary care (including virtual), predictable copay and no-deductible benefit plan design. Centivo works with employers ranging in size from 51 employees to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, visit centivo.com.
Headquartered in Buffalo, NY with offices in New York City and Buffalo, Centivo is backed by leading healthcare and technology investors, including a recent round of investment from Morgan Health, a business unit of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Something looks off?