Lifecycle Marketing Manager (Part-Time)
About the role
Elektra Health is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager (~10-15 hrs/week) to help us amplify our mission to smash the menopause taboo. Working closely with Elektra’s Marketing Lead, you’ll play an important role in planning, developing, implementing, measuring, and maintaining Elektra’s email marketing strategy.
If you’re excited to work in a fast-paced environment — and passionate about empowering women and challenging the status quo — this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Where You Come In:
- Design and implement an email marketing strategy focused on nurturing leads and engaging existing members
- Build, send, and track all emails sent through Klaviyo
- Manage email subscription lists and collaborate with product/dev team to ensure functionality between Klaviyo, Wordpress, and Jotform/Zapier
- Partner with cross-functional marketing and clinical ops teams to develop and maintain email marketing calendar
- Upgrade emails using graphics, personalization, and other features to ensure optimization and engagement
- Test email templates to resolve deliverability issues and ensure compatibility/compliance with best practices
What It Takes To Succeed
The Elektra team is composed of passionate, thoughtful, execution-oriented individuals who like to roll up our sleeves and dig in. We’re a small team with BIG ambitions. Eager to be a part of it? Here’s what it takes to succeed in this role:
- 3-5+ years of lifecycle marketing experience
- Strong familiarity and knowledge of Klaviyo (bonus points if you’ve also used Jotform/Zapier)
- Experience managing subscription preferences, email list hygiene, email deliverability, and responsive email design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A team player who is kind, inclusive, detail-oriented and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Location: NYC preferred as that’s where the founding team is based, but we’re open to remote for the right candidate.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States as Elektra Health does not sponsor visas.
- Compensation: $30 - 50/hr, depending on experience
- 10-15 hours/week
- Start date: ASAP
Elektra Health is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Elektra Health celebrates and embraces diversity.
Something looks off?