Senior Manager, Payer Partnerships
- Fast Company Most Innovative Companies (2020, 2023)
- Built Best Places to Work (2023)
- Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for a Senior Partnerships Manager who will drive business growth, client satisfaction, and operational excellence through health plan and channel partners. The Partnerships Manager will report to the National VP of Payer Growth and will build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to drive partnership success.
As the Senior Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Identify and support opportunities for Maven learning & development across partner client and sales teams
- Join sales calls and support strategies for improving positioning and closing new business
- Synthesize market feedback and deliver to internal Maven teams
- Collaborate with internal Marketing and Sales Enablement teams to bring new content and strategies to partners
- Proactively identify opportunities to refine sales processes with internal and external teams
- Develop relationships with external partner product and operations teams and deliver on partnership requests, leveraging internal subject matter expertise
- Help build and manage new processes and dashboards for driving partner success
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 5+ years of experience, with some background in healthcare and/or benefits
- Enjoys building things and working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated to drive growth/commercial success
- Experience developing client relationships
- Strong organizational skills and follow-through
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple workstreams
- Clear written communication
- Thoughtful, collaborative approach with key stakeholders
For candidates in NYC, CA, or CO, the salary range for this role is $120,000 - $160,000 per year. You may also be entitled to receive bonus, stock options, and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
At Maven, creating a safe and inclusive environment for all is our top priority. If you'll be going into our offices or joining company-organized events, please note that Maven requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received the bivalent booster.
Something looks off?