Sr. Clinical Software Engineer (Imaging)
Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Work at Radformation
Cancer rates increase year after year, yet high-quality care is not universal. By automating and standardizing the treatment planning workflow, Radformation aims to create a system where any patient anywhere can receive the same high-quality care.
We strive daily to reduce cancer's global impact and help save more of the 10 million lives it claims each year. Our unwavering commitment is to deliver reliable, high-quality, automated solutions that allow clinics to standardized care for every single person in need.
Radformation is seeking a self-motivated Senior Clinical Software Engineer to join our innovative and fast moving AutoContour team. This role is ideal for someone who wishes to use their coding skills to improve cancer care throughout the world. You will work within Radformation’s fully remote teams to develop radiation oncology efficiency and automation software. For this position we prefer candidates who have a background developing radiotherapy contouring and image processing tools, techniques, and user interfaces.
We are looking for a developer who has experience with 2D/3D rendering with 3D medical imaging data (CT, MR, PET, SPECT) and medical image contouring / segmentation tools and techniques. C#.NET / WPF skills are required.
- Responsible for all aspects of coding and software development as a member of our AutoContour product team, from analysis and design through coding and testing of software.
- Reviewing other team members’ code.
- Participating in Design Reviews, Risk and Hazard Analyses, and other formal reviews.
- Attend daily standups.
- Mentor junior team members.
- BS in Computer Science or related field and 7+ years experience OR MS in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years of experience
- 2D and 3D image processing and rendering for medical imaging and overlays
- Contouring and segmentation tools and techniques
- C#, .NET framework, Windows, WPF or C++ / Windows / QT development experience.
- Agile software development
- Deep experience developing UIs for medical imaging contouring, segmentation, and registration.
- Experience with ITK, VTK, MITK, 3D Slicer or similar tools and libraries.
- Experience coding in large complex systems, like Radiotherapy Treatment Planning Systems, or CAD systems.
- Medical device software development experience
- Experience with medical technologies / interfacing like FHIR, HL7, DICOM
What makes us so RAD?
We take care of our people!
Radformation offers top-tier medical, dental, vision care for employees and their families. Each role comes with stock options, our 401(k) & employer match vest immediately and you'll never have to stress about taking the time you need with self-managed PTO. We support our growing RAD families with generous parental leave, along with additional part-time work to help transition back into the swing of things. We are a fully remote team and while we may be apart, virtual events, yearly retreats and a collaborative work environment keep us close and connected.
Cancer transcends any individual differences we may have. That's why at Radformation we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
See more open positions at Radformation
Something looks off?